Why Migrate to Google Analytics 4?
On Jul 1, 2023 Universal Analytics will stop tracking data. Hence, to avoid loss of your crucial data, it is critical to migrate to GA4 before 30th June 2023.
The Improvements In GA4
- User behavior insights, data collection and reporting accuracy, and user engagement tracking capabilities
- Advances in user experience measurement and user acquisition and conversion metrics
- Enhanced privacy and data security protection
- Better measurement of web and app performance
- Better measurement of dynamic content and user journeys
- Better capacity to measure user behavior across platforms and devices.
If You Stay Ready, You Don't Have To Get Ready
Planning now and preparing for the migration to UA to GA4 is essential to your business. While you will be able to access the UA data for a period of 6 months, after this date, existing Universal Analytics properties may no longer be available.